A Hot Toddy made with Cognac is a warm, soothing drink that’s perfect for cold winter nights. Here’s a recipe for a classic Hot Toddy made with Cognac:
- 2 oz Cognac
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 4 oz hot water
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Lemon wedge (for garnish)
- In a mug, combine the Cognac, honey, and lemon juice.
- Add the hot water and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- If desired, add a cinnamon stick for extra flavor.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the ingredients to your taste. Some people like to add a tea bag to their Hot Toddy, or use a different sweetener like maple syrup. You can also experiment with different spices, like cloves or nutmeg, to add more depth of flavor.